Search This Blog

Sunday 26 March 2017

Prayer from Job 19:25

Song By Keith Green

There is a redeemer
Jesus, God's own Son
Precious Lamb of God, Messiah
Holy One

Jesus my redeemer
Name above all names
Precious Lamb of God, Messiah
Oh, for sinners slain

Thank you oh my father
For giving us Your Son
And leaving Your Spirit
'Til the work on Earth is done

"For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:" Job 19:25 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father I worship and thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for not casting me away in my sin but for drawing me close to you in Jesus name

My father I worship you for always proving yourself mighty in all situations in my life in Jesus name

Holy spirit I need more of you in my life tabernacle in my being in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for removing all junks causing my life so much pain in any way in Jesus name

Lord every evil feeding physically or spiritually assigned to truncate my destiny I destroy in Jesus name

Father every power of enemy or of man planning to keep me bound in unpleasant situation expose and destroy them in Jesus name

Father arise and show your mighty power over my destiny in Jesus name

Lord silence every accuser tendering evil report concerning me in Jesus name

Lord you live therefore i shall not die physically, spiritually, financially and other aspects in Jesus name

Father terminate every reign of failure over my life in Jesus name

Lord enable me more to do that which please you for the rest of my life in Jesus name

Mighty father take me out of the gathering of darkness in Jesus name

Lord let your living water begin to wash clean every dirt in my lineage causing unpleasant occurence in Jesus name

Father revive my destiny from every dormant state the enemy has put it in Jesus name

Lord over my present situation let my testimony be it's already looking better in Jesus name

I refuse to settle in dismay, disgrace, disapppintment, disapproval, unsuccessful, retrogression or any bad news in Jesus name

Lord wash my life clean of any bad omen known and unknown and make me victorious in Jesus name

Lord when it's time for me to eat the fruit of my labour let me not be found wanting in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 26th March 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...