Search This Blog

Sunday 19 March 2017

Prayer from Esther 10:1-3

Song
I never know you will honour me this way
I never know you will honour me this way
I never know you will honour me this way
Honour me this way Thank you Jesus

"And the king Ahasuerus laid a tribute upon the land, and upon the isles of the sea.  And all the acts of his power and of his might, and the declaration of the greatness of Mordecai, whereunto the king advanced him, are they not written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Media and Persia?  For Mordecai the Jew was next unto king Ahasuerus, and great among the Jews, and accepted of the multitude of his brethren, seeking the wealth of his people, and speaking peace to all his seed." Esther 10:1‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

My father I thank you for what you are doing in my life, where you started from, where I am and where you are taking me to in Jesus name

My father I worship you for not writing me off even where human being had written me off in Jesus name

Father thank you for the progress in my life orchestrated by you in Jesus name

Lord thank you for being my defence at all front in Jesus name

Lord thank you for fighting my battle for me in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for bringing to null and void every negative and evil accussation written against me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for accepting me regardless of human rejection upon my life in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for feeding the evil plots of the enemies to them in Jesus name

Father in anyway I am due for promotion step in in Jesus name

My father and my God take me out of the shores of limitation enlarge my coast in Jesus name

Father as you turned around the tide for good in the life of modecai let the tides in my life turn around for the best in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for occupying my life and destiny and not allowing forces of darkness to rule over me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 19th March 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...