Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Prayer from Revelation 19:1

Song By JJ Hairston

My hallelujah belongs to You 4x
You deserve it. 4x
All of the glory belongs to You  4x
You deserve it. 4x
Hallelujah (Repeat)
All the glory, All the honor,
All the praise
You deserve it (Repeat)
My hallelujah belongs to You 4x

"And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:"
Revelation 19:1 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

My father I bow before your throne and worship your majesty in Jesus name

Thank you Jehovah for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord almighty I thank you for the deliverance you have brought my way in Jesus name

Almighty God thank you for not allowing the enemy to bury my glory in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for not allowing me to sink in my sin in Jesus name

Jehovah I bow before your majesty and I thank you for not sharing your glory over my life with any other god in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for calming and turning the stormy tides in my life around to testimonies in Jesus name

My lord and my God over (mention) thank you for allowing it to end in praise in Jesus name

Lord almighty I worship you in advance over (mention) because it will end with a song of praise in Jesus name

My father thank you because that which I had waited for, for so long your divine speed has located it and brought it to manifestation in Jesus name

Lord I thank you over all my burdens and yokes that you bear and break so that your powerful hands can be visible in my life in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for not allowing me to walk this race alone because your grace has kept me on the right path and your are by my side in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for increasing your fear in my heart on daily basis and not allowing me to dwell on my understanding in Jesus name

My lord and my God thank you for terminating the evil conception over my destiny in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because you have not and will never let me down in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for bringing your covenant to manifestation in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for your favour that encompass me in all areas in Jesus name

Thank you eternal rock of ages for making my Hallelujah to be resounding in all areas in Jesus name

Thank you for the victory over all battles and for putting me on the winning side in Jesus name

Thank you lord for answered prayers glory honour and adoration be to you in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 14th March 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...