Search This Blog

Thursday 2 March 2017

Prayer from Luke 10:19

Hymn
I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford.

Refrain:
I need Thee, O I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee;
O bless me now, my Savior,
I come to Thee.

I need Thee every hour, stay Thou nearby;
Temptations lose their power when Thou art nigh.

I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide, or life is in vain.

I need Thee every hour; teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises in me fulfill.

I need Thee every hour, most Holy One;
O make me Thine indeed, Thou blessed Son.

"Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you." Luke 10:19 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord I need You every hour fill me up in Jesus name

Heavenly father I want less of me but more of You in Jesus name

Father endow me with power to do greater works to propagate Your kingdom in Jesus name

Father almighty I commit as many that are sick right now unto You visit them with divine healing and restoration in Jesus name

Lord I lift many on sick bed either in hospital or not let them have an encounter with You in Jesus name

Lord fill me with the gift of healing, through me let there be signs and wonders when I come in contact with the sick in Jesus name

Father I lift as many suffering from cancer and terminal illnesses before You nothing is irreversible for You that which is irreversible for man reverse it oh Lord in Jesus name

Father I lift many with spiritual sickness before You step into their situation and calm the storm of spiritual sickness in Jesus name

Lord almighty in my household heal every generational sickness in Jesus name

Mighty God in my life the sickness I know of or not the one that has surfaced or not let Your blood begin to purify me and set me free in Jesus name

Father make my life and body untouchable for any form of sickness in Jesus name

Lord I decree freedom from constant head ache, eye ache, body ache or any type of ache ( mention it) upon my life in Jesus name

I speak into my destiny that every serpent of torment lodging in there be consumed by the Holy ghost fire in Jesus name

Lord let my life receive freedom from every destroying and relegating power using ill heath as a stronghold in my life in Jesus name

Father remove all cubweb spiritually enslaving my health or anyone's health in Jesus name

Lord purge out from my body all deposit  poisonous consumption causing my life and destiny problem in Jesus name

Lord make my body a pillar of divine health terminate every activity causing me pain in Jesus name

Thank You Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 2nd March 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...