Search This Blog

Thursday 30 March 2017

Prayer From 2 Corinthians 12:9

Song By Kurt Carr

I almost let go 
I felt like I just couldn’t take life anymore.
My problems had me bound,
depression weighed me down,
but God held me close
so I wouldn’t let go.
God’s mercy kept me,
so I wouldn’t let go.

So I'm here to day because God kept me
I’m A live today only because of His grace
Oh He kept me, God kept me 
He kept me, 
so I wouldn’t let go

God kept me, He kept me 2x

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you For this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for keeping me to this very moment in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for your love and the salvation of my soul you deserve all the thanks in Jesus name

Father I worship your majesty for your unfailing assistance and for always being there for me in Jesus name

Heavenly father I glorify you for removing my shame in Jesus name

My father thank you for kicking out depression in my life and giving me power to rule over all the challenge(s) I face in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for keeping your promises for my life and for terminating the enemy's plan concerning me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you deserve my worship I bow before you in total adoration to acknowledge your sufficient grace upon my life in Jesus name

Lord never let me abuse your grace upon my life under any circumstance in Jesus name

Mighty father let my life continue to showcase your presence and grace and let those who have rejected me see that I serve a living God in Jesus name

Jehovah open my heart to continue to abide in your way and your will in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 30th March 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...