Search This Blog

Friday 3 March 2017

Prayer from 1 Timothy 5:3-5

Song by Gabriel Eziashi

The arm of the Lord
The arm of the Lord does great things
The display of His splendor
I see all around me
The stream of life
That never runs dry
The arm of the Lord
The arm of His strength does great things

"Honour widows that are widows indeed.  But if any widow have children or nephews, let them learn first to shew piety at home, and to requite their parents: for that is good and acceptable before God.  Now she that is a widow indeed, and desolate, trusteth in God, and continueth in supplications and prayers night and day." 1 Timothy 5:3‭-‬5 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord I need Your glory and presence to surround and fill me henceforth in Jesus name

Father let Your hand that does great things rest on my life in Jesus name

Father I commit all widow/widower before You thank You for the strength You have given to them in Jesus name

Lord almighty in Your name I silence all ragging storm in the life of all widow/widower in Jesus name

Father I pray that You be the backbone of all widow/ widower never let them get tired of looking up to You in Jesus name

Mighty father send helpers of destiny to all widow/ widower in Jesus name

Father I lift widow/ widower with Young children before You grant them support and provision to cater for the needs of their family in Jesus name

For as many widow/widower aspiring to have another marital bliss grant their heart desires according to Your will in Jesus name

Father release the enablement unto Your churches to be of support to widows and widowers in Jesus name

Lord I pray for all marriages that the enemy will not render the life of the spouse useless in Jesus name

Lord i reject every plan from the pit of hell to make me or my wife die untimely in Jesus name

Lord almighty every generational curse(s) that suddenly cause early death in marriages i renounce them today in Jesus name

I decree my household is for signs and wonders in Jesus name

Lord grant to all widows/widower their heart desires wherever they have been denied speak on their behalf in Jesus name

Lord almighty abundantly bless those who sow into the lives of widow/widower in Jesus name

Father grant the widow/widower grace to raise God fearing and heaven conscious children in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 3rd March 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...