Search This Blog

Saturday 18 March 2017

Prayer from Isaiah 14:24-26

Song

By the anointing Jesus breaks the yoke;
By the Holy Ghost’s power just as the prophets foretold.
This is the day of the latter rain,
God is moving in His power again;
By the anointing Jesus breaks the yoke.

It’s not by might; it’s not by power;
But by my Spirit, saith the LORD.
This mountain shall be removed.3times.
By my Spirit, saith the Lord.

"The Lord of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:  That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.  This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations." Isaiah 14:24‭-‬26 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for being my saviour and for allowing your saving hands to rest upon my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the power in the anointing from above in Jesus name

Lord anoint me, let my life never remain thesame again in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages open the floodgates of heaven and pour your showers of blessing and breakthrough on me in Jesus name

Jehovah sanctify this land with your blood in Jesus name

Father purify this community with your blood in Jesus name

My lord and father break every yoke placed on my life in Jesus name

Lord put an end to all reoccurence of evil as a result of evil yoke of the enemy in my lineage and generation in Jesus name

Mighty father deliver me from from all evil repercussion known and unknown determined to terminate my existence or household in Jesus name

Holy Spirit tabernacle in my household in Jesus name

I tread under my feet every rulership of assyrian upon my lineage and destiny in Jesus name

Father upon your children terminate and expose every power and authority placing burden and yoke upon them in Jesus name

Lord grant me wisdom to overcome all unpleasant circumstances in my life and family in Jesus name

Lord cause confusion in the camp of the those who terrorise your children physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Mighty father increase your fear in my heart and let my faith in you stand firm regardless of the storms in life in Jesus name

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 18th March 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...