Search This Blog

Friday 24 March 2017

Prayer from 1Kings 18:1-2, 45

Song

You are Alpha and Omega
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our lord
You are worthy to be praised

"And it came to pass after many days, that the word of the Lord came to Elijah in the third year, saying, Go, shew thyself unto Ahab; and I will send rain upon the earth.  And Elijah went to shew himself unto Ahab. And there was a sore famine in Samaria.  And it came to pass in the mean while, that the heaven was black with clouds and wind, and there was a great rain. And Ahab rode, and went to Jezreel."1 Kings 18:1‭-‬2‭, ‬45 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Thank you for allowing me witness this new dawn in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord increase my faith in you and never let doubt overshadow my faith in you in Jesus name

Father do not allow the plans of the evil ones manifest over my destiny and household in Jesus name

Holy Spirit fall afresh upon me in Jesus name

Father you are not God of dryness henceforth put an end to dryness in my life in Jesus name

Father in any way I am experiencing famine in any aspect of my life step in today in Jesus name

Father deliver me from any power that kept me bound in unpleasant position or situations in Jesus name

Lord every promises of yours over my life that has tarried for too long and are yet to manifest henceforth let them receive speed in Jesus name

Father over my academics, marriage, health, spouse, children, parents, friends, finance, community and nation uproot all seed of dryness and famine today in Jesus name

Father as you visited Elijah visit me today with uncommon miracle and favour in Jesus name

My father take away every form of laziness physically or spiritually that might keep me longer in unpleasant circumatances in Jesus name

Lord terminate the existence and rulership of the enemy over my testimonies in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let blindness be the portion of all monitoring spirit over my glory in Jesus name

Lord in your name I decree into my life and lineage sudden/ untimely death is not our portion in Jesus name

Lord everywhere I step my feet on let favour encompass me in Jesus name

Lord fill the heavens over my life with blessings and let it open in torrents over my long awaited answers to prayers in Jesus name

Lord Jesus henceforth let my song be showers of blessings even where I never thought or ask for rain of open doors in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 24th March 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...