Search This Blog

Friday 17 March 2017

Prayer from Ruth 1:20

Song
Fill my cup Lord, I lift it up, Lord! 
Come and quench this thirsting of my soul; 
Bread of heaven,
Feed me till I want no more 
Fill my cup, fill it up and make me whole! 

"And she said unto them, Call me not Naomi, call me Mara: for the Almighty hath dealt very bitterly with me." Ruth 1:20 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

My Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty fill me with more of you in Jesus name

Heavenly father fill my cup as i thirst for your presence and power in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine rule and reign in my life in Jesus name

My father I come to your throne of mercy have mercy on me in Jesus name

Father heal my foundation in Jesus name

Heavenly father arise over my situation let me see you at work let your peace rule over every storm in my life in Jesus name

Father i need you more than ever before come and live in me take over my life in Jesus name

Oh Lord my father every form of bitterness in my life henceforth let there be a turn around to sweetness and rejoicing in Jesus name

My father by your mercy and power cause a relocation to greatness in my destiny in Jesus name

Oh Lord every channel in my life opened to to bitterness close it and stop the reign of bitterness in Jesus name

My lord and my God terminate all power that wait at the edge of breakthrough to strike me down in Jesus name

Father every negative revelation and utterances finding their way to truncate my destiny by your power terminate them before they get to me in Jesus name

Oh Lord expose and destroy every authority physically or spiritually that want to monitor my breakthrough or hinder me from fulfilling purpose in Jesus name

Lord transform all mara situation in my life henceforth let me begin to laugh over all that has made me cry in Jesus name

Lord give me victory over my challenges and contenders in Jesus name

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 17th March 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...