Search This Blog

Friday 10 March 2017

Prayer From Revelations 12:11

Hymn

Conquerors and overcomers now are we,
Thro' the precious blood of Christ we've victory
If the Lord be for us we can never fail,
Nothing 'gainst His mighty power can e'er prevail.

Refrain:
Conquerors are we, thr'o the blood of Jesus
God will give us victory, thro' the blood of Jesus
Through the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.

In the name of Israel's God we'll onward press,
Overcoming sin and all unrighteousness;
Not to us but unto Him the praise shall be,
For salvation and for blood bought victory.

Conquerors are we, thr'o the blood of Jesus
God will give us victory, thro' the blood of Jesus
Through the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.

Unto Him that overcometh shall be given,
Here to eat of hidden manna sent from Heaven,
Over yonder He the victors palm shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden crown shall wear.

Conquerors are we, thr'o the blood of Jesus
God will give us victory, thro' the blood of Jesus
Through the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death." Revelation 12:11 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for the faith I have in you and for keeping me strong day by day in Jesus name

Lord almighty fill my mouth with new songs in Jesus name

My father expose every power that is stopping me from being a conqueror in life in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to overcome in all aspects of life in Jesus name

My lord and my God avert every tragedy set aside for me and my household in Jesus name

Lord send back to sender all evil arrows and pronunciations sent in to my life in Jesus name

My father in any situation I have constantly been a victim turn the tides around and make me a victor in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let my life experience a unique testimony in Jesus name

Lord purify my being with your blood and cause a divine turn around in Jesus name

Lord henceforth put a permanent end to every evil handover upon my destiny in Jesus name

Lord Jesus terminate the rulership of slave master over my life and lineage in Jesus name

Ancient of days uproot all evil plantation in my life causing any problem in my life or yet to cause any problem in Jesus name

Lord I thank You for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word)10th March 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...