Search This Blog

Thursday 9 March 2017

Prayer from Acts 10:38

Hymn

The great Physician now is near,
The sympathizing Jesus;
He speaks the drooping heart to cheer,
Oh! hear the voice of Jesus.

Refrain:
Sweetest note in seraph song,
Sweetest Name on mortal tongue;
Sweetest carol ever sung,
Jesus, blessed Jesus.

Your many sins are all forgiv'n,
Oh! hear the voice of Jesus;
Go on your way in peace to Heav'n,
And wear a crown with Jesus.

All glory to the dying Lamb!
I now believe in Jesus;
I love the blessed Savior's Name,
I love the Name of Jesus.

"How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him." Acts 10:38 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this blessed day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Almighty father I worship you for your presence and power that destroy every evil yoke in Jesus name

My lord and father visit me with fresh anointing in Jesus name

Lord almighty do not let me work on old anointing Jesus name

Father this new dawn visit me great physician in all aspects in Jesus name

My lord and God I release myself for your use I don't want to remain an ordinary vessel again make me an extraordinary vessel unto glory in Jesus name

Lord almighty filter away anything that will contaminate my service to you in any form in Jesus name

Jehovah fill me with the gift of healing in Jesus name

Lord endow me with the Holy Spirit and power, henceforth let demons tremble and be consumed by the Holy Ghost fire whenever they come near me in Jesus name

Lord remove any filthiness in my garment that makes me appear unworthy before You in Jesus name

Mighty warrior equip me with Your divine power to fight all battles and come out victorious according to Your will in Jesus name

My Lord and father anoint my tongue to be an instrument of divine utterance and breakthrough in Jesus name

I decree every infirmity in my life and lineage begin to leave permanently in Jesus name

I decree I am not a candidate of failure, shame, pain and distress in Jesus name

I am stepping and moving higher to the level of extraordinary in Jesus name

I command every iota of sorrow and gloom placed on my life to be destroyed by the fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name

Father go ahead of me, be with me and in me wherever I go in Jesus name

Lord let the sign of the true child of God be evident in all that has to do with my life and lineage in Jesus name

I decree no weapon fashioned against me or my household shall prosper in Jesus name

Lord in your power condemn and destroy every tongue that rise against me or my household in Jesus mighty name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 9th March 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...