Search This Blog

Monday 6 March 2017

Prayer from Isaiah 49:24

Song

Oh Lord You are my God
I will ever praise You
I will seek You in the morning
I will learn to walk in Your ways
Step by step You lead me
And I will follow You all of my days

"Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?" Isaiah 49:24 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank You for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Jehovah have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Mighty father I worship You in the beauty of Your holiness accept all my worship in Jesus name

Jehovah I commit my ways unto Your hands today take control in Jesus name

 Lord by your power cast out all monitoring spirit and power over my life and household in Jesus name

King of glory destroy every attempt of satan to chain me under his rulership in Jesus name

My father arrest the arresters of my life spiritually or physically in Jesus name

Father uproot every evil deposit in my lineage in Jesus name

My God deliver me from every captivity of the evil ones in Jesus name

Father this new dawn surprise me with new blessings in Jesus name

Jehovah give me power to overcome every challenges and trials in my way that are there to give me set backs in Jesus name

I cancel the effect of any negative dreams in my life in Jesus name

I decree I am more than a conqueror I will never be disgraced in Jesus name

I decree I am soaring like an eagle henceforth in Jesus name

I decree my crown will not be worn by any other person in Jesus name

I decree I will not be replaced in Jesus name

I decree I am strong and I will not die in Jesus name

I cancel any spiritual or physical death upon my life in Jesus name

Thank You mighty deliverer for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His Word) 6th March 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...