Search This Blog

Sunday 12 March 2017

Prayer from Proverbs 3:4

Song
I have no power of my own 2x
Holy spirit I look up to you help me
I have no power of my own

"So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man." Proverbs 3:4 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new dawn and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Mighty God I have no power of my own arise and help me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let your favour and mercy encompass me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus help me in all areas I have been rendered helpless in Jesus name

Jehovah I can't do without you draw me close to you and destroy all power of the enemy in my life in Jesus name

Lord from you is divine favour, let divine favour locate me and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages do that which only you can do cancel every accussation against me in Jesus name

My father arise and sustain me where I am failing and weak be my strength in Jesus name

Lord almighty let your mercy speak for me in the name of Jesus

Heavenly father terminate every evil report assigned for me known and unknown in Jesus name

Elohim I need you right now come to my aid in Jesus name

King of kings open the book of rememberance concerning me in Jesus name

Father let all nations see your mighty hands working in my life in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) let your mercy speak for me and let your favour work for me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered payers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 12th March 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...