Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Prayer Ecclesiastes 3:11

Song By Sinach
I stand amazed inyour presence
There is nothing you cannot do
I stand amazed in your presence
There is joy peace and hope

There’s no one like you, Jesus
There’s no one like you, in all the earth
There’s no one like You, Jesus
There’s no one like you

You do mighty things
You do glorious things
You’re a faithful God
Awesome is your name

He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.Ecclesiastes 3:11 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages as I worship and praise you accept my worship and praise in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I look to you let my prayer catch your attention this day in Jesus name

Lily of the valley brighten my life with your glory in Jesus name

Heavenly father I look to you this day lead me and take absolute control of all my situations in Jesus name

Father open my eyes to see you in all my ways in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to wait on you and never run ahead of you in Jesus name

Lord almighty grant me grace to fulfill purpose in Jesus name

Ancient of days give me understanding of your time and how it affects my destiny so I can trust you to the very end in Jesus name

God as no man can find out the power behind the work of your hands make it impossible for men to see my destiny or power behind my existence in Jesus name

Father you know the end from the beginning make it impossible for any power of man or works of flesh to see or know my end in Jesus name

Ancient of day incline in my heart the knowledge to live according to your will without holding back in Jesus name

Father you own this earth make it impossible for any man to manipulate my glory on earth in Jesus name

Jehovah empower me to do great things on earth and never left me die before my glory shines or at the verge of breakthrough in Jesus name

Father arise and speed up my time where stagnancy had made me unfruitful and unfit for purpose in Jesus name

Father fill me with more of You let every void in my life be filled with Your presence henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 22nd March 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...