Search This Blog

Sunday 5 March 2017

Prayer from Job 33:4,12

Song by Vashauwn Mitchel

I climbed up to the highest mountain
I looked all around, couldn't find nobody
Way down into the deepest valley
Looked all around down there,
couldn't find nobody
I went across the deep blue sea
Couldn't find one to compare to your grace your love your mercy
Nobody greater nobody greater than you

Searched all over couldn't find nobody
I looked high and low still
couldn't find nobody
Nobody greater, nobody greater no, no nobody greater than you

"The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.  Behold, in this thou art not just: I will answer thee, that God is greater than man." Job 33:4‭, ‬12 KJV

Prayer

Father I thank You for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus no one is greater than You in heaven or earth I worship Your majesty in Jesus name

My father I bow before Your throne and give You the praise due to You alone in Jesus name

Mighty God continue to show Your great power in my life and all i do in Jesus name

Eternal Rock of ages over every power, authority be it of human or not trying to frustrate my life/destiny, proof to them that I serve a big God in Jesus name

Everlasting king let my life be evident that You are indeed faithful and powerful to safe and deliver man from every situation in Jesus name

Lord over all my fears and worry proof that You are great and make me victorious in Jesus name

Lord Jesus anoint me for the next and greater level in life in Jesus name

Jehovah let a new dawn of greatness launch over my destiny and household in Jesus name

Father open the eyes of my heart let me see You and as I focus on You never let me be put to shame in Jesus name

Mighty warrior You are great in battle and greater than the greatest elevate me in life to a position that will glorify Your holy name in Jesus name

Thank You eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

Happy Thanksgiving Sunday

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 5th March 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...