Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 March 2017

Prayer From Jeremiah 33:3

Song
You are the God
That opens every door
You are the God
That makes the lame to walk
You are the God
That makes the blind eye see
You are the God that gives me victory

Alpha and omega
We worship your name 3x

"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for the new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah direct my path in all aspects of life in Jesus name

Father I commit today and all the elements of the day before you let every thing work together for my good in Jesus name

Father you are the one that opens door, I decree open doors concerning my destiny in Jesus name

Greatest deliver no one can put in captivity whoever you set free in every aspect of life let divine freedom be my portion in Jesus name

Father remove all forms of confusion from my life henceforth in Jesus name

Father take away every noise of the enemies disturbing me from hearing you and concentrating on your instructions for me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus destroy the thoughts, plans and finished works of all anatagonizers of my destiny in Jesus name

Ancient of days erase every written ordinance against my progress in every aspect of life in Jesus name

King of glory open my eyes show me what i need to do and how i need to do it in order to fulfill purpose in Jesus name

Lord do not let me live a purpose-less life in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from all generational or ancestral curses disturbing my destiny in Jesus name

Lord raise standard against the contenders of my destiny in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 29th March 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...