Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Prayer From Genesis 39:20-22

Song By Maranda Willis

Oh Lord, Our Lord
How excellent, Is your name
Your name is strength
Your name is power
A strong tower, Makes me safe

Oh-oh-oh
Nobody like you Lord 2x

"And Joseph's master took him, and put him into the prison, a place where the king's prisoners were bound: and he was there in the prison.  But the Lord was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison.  And the keeper of the prison committed to Joseph's hand all the prisoners that were in the prison; and whatsoever they did there, he was the doer of it." Genesis 39:20‭-‬22 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty I thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord i do not take your love and presence in my life for granted accept my worship in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and cleanse all my iniquity with your blood in Jesus name

Father this day let your mercy speak for me in all areas in Jesus name

Father there is no one like you I bow before your throne and worship your majesty in Jesus name

Father let my prayer this day not be a wasted time but a true father-child time in Jesus name

Lord as I pray to you give me the listening ears that hears your commandments so I won't run ahead of you in Jesus name

Father by your power put an end to reoccurence of unpleasant situations in my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days deliver me from every circumstance that seem like imprisonment even though I am physically free in Jesus name

Lord put an end to the regime of any prison official assigned from the kingdom of darkness to keep my life and destiny in captivity in Jesus name

Father every tormentor physically or spiritually that has dedicated themselves to cause tragedy in my life terminate their existence in Jesus name

My father arise on my behalf and turn all unpleasant situations around to pleasant situations in Jesus name

Father I am tired of the valley take me from the miry clay and set my feet on the solid rock in Jesus name

Oh my father erase every plan scheduled to deal with me negatively physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Father as you were with Joseph and showed him mercy let your mercy speak for me where I do or don't deserve it in Jesus name

Lord as you were with Joseph and gave him favour at the sight of the prison officer let divine favour locate me even where condemnation is/was meant for me in Jesus name

Lord every power that tends to cage destiny and cause stagnation physically or spiritually deliver me from them in Jesus name

My father open the book of rememberance where I have travailed in limitation let progress begin to locate me in Jesus name

Lord fast track my journey according to your will in Jesus name

Lord what I have prayed, fasted, cried and consistently asked for that seem like isn't coming forth Abba father open heavens over it henceforth in Jesus name

Lord let me experience chain reaction of breakthrough in all aspects of life in Jesus name

Thank you everlasting father for the breakthrough and for giving me a new song in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 21st March 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...