Search This Blog

Saturday 11 March 2017

Prayer from 1 Chronicles 4:9-10

Song
I will bless the Lord
Oh my soul
And all that is within me
Bless His Holy name

"And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow.  And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested."
1 Chronicles 4:9‭-‬10 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

My father I bless and worship your holy name accept my worship in Jesus name

My father arise over my situation come to my aid before the enemy rejoice over me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I come to you for transformation for the best in my life in Jesus name

My father every name given to me or my lineage out of any evil or unpleasant circumstances today put an end to it in Jesus name

Father reveal and give me solution over any name spiritually/physically attributing to my problem in Jesus name

Lord terminate every evil conception or misconceptions working against my life in Jesus name

Lord erase all the marks of uncertainty, limitation and debt placed upon my life in Jesus name

Father as you heard the cry of Jabez hear my cry in the mighty name of Jesus

My father silence every opposing voice against my destiny henceforth in Jesus name

Oh lord deliver me from any form of torment against my life and wellbeing in Jesus name

My father fill my mouth with new songs of praise, change all unpleasant situation in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty open the floodgates of heaven pour your rain upon my life to wash away every setback of any kind in Jesus name

Oh lord my king enlarge my coast and let your mighty hands be upon me and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus put an end to wilderness and journey round the circle in my life in Jesus name

Lord glorify yourself in my life and all that concerns me henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 11th March 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...