Search This Blog

Monday 13 March 2017

Prayer from Psalms 126:1

Song
Have your way oh lord, Have your way
Holy Spirit, fill our hearts
And have your way

As we wait (we wait on you)
And as we pray (we pray to you)
Speak your word into our hearts
And have your way

"When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream."
Psalms 126:1 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah have your way in my life take control in Jesus name

My father I release my self into your hands glorify Yourself in my life in Jesus name

My father uproot and bring to nothing every contending, antagonising and depressing spirit upon my life in Jesus name

My father i look up to you never let me be put to shame in Jesus name

Jehovah clenase me of anything that will stand against your mercy and favour in my life in Jesus name

Lord order my steps in Jesus name never let me get tired of serving you or praying to you In Jesus name

My lord and my God let this new dawn usher me and all that concerns me into the rhema of extraordinary in Jesus name

Oh Lord my father let your mercy open unto me the doors I have been knocking and no answer has come forth in Jesus name

Father let opportunities that will usher me to fulfill my destiny begin to come my way in Jesus name

Heavenly father I don't want to run this race alone lead, accompany, guard and guide me in Jesus name

Lord never let me make a fool of myself by failing to totally trust in you in Jesus name

King of kings in every darkness I feel around my life, shine your light from heaven on my soul in Jesus name

Messiah grant me speed in all my endeavour and let my today be better than my yesterday and my tomorrow be greater than my today in Jesus name

Lord let my life move from glory to glory in Jesus name

Father set me free from all captivity known or unknown, physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Holy Spirit lead me as I follow you henceforth in Jesus name

Lord let your power cancel every evil or bad report assigned for me in Jesus name

Thank you lily of the valley for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 13th March 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...