Search This Blog

Saturday 4 March 2017

Prayer From Genesis 2:23-25

Song

God is fighting for us
Pushing back the darkness
Lighting up the Kingdom
That cannot be shaken
In the Name of Jesus
Enemy's defeated
And we will shout it out
Shout it out

"And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.  Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.  And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed."
Genesis 2:23‭-‬25 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank You for the opportunity to be alive today and the breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord I thank You for fulfilling Your promises in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty I thank You for never leaving me nor forsaking me in Jesus name

Thank You father for fighting my battles for me, the ones I see and those I can't see in Jesus name

Father lord in Your name and by Your power I will overcome every hinderance in my way in Jesus name

Lord thank You for the institution of marriage in Jesus name

Lord I pray that all the plans from the kingdom of darkness to wipe marriage out be nullify in Jesus name

Father You alone can fight the battles of every individual home and marriage(s) arise and fight for them in Jesus name

Father I commit my marriage unto You every storm that have started or is about to start silence them forever in Jesus name

Father I lift my spouse before You never allow the enemy to take over their life in Jesus name

I cancel all the origin of misunderstanding in my marriage that the enemy wants to use as a tool to break my home in Jesus name

Lord Jesus You alone know where the fault is in my marriage repair it before it becomes a foothold for the enemy in Jesus name

I remove my marriage from the list of divorce spiritually or physically in Jesus name

Father i invite You into my marriage come and rule and reign in Jesus name

Lord almighty terminate all altar of affliction set apart for my family in Jesus name

Father let my marriage birth blessed and godly children in Jesus name

Lord remove from my path every joy killer pretending to be friends in any relationship I am in Jesus name

Father destroy the foundation of secrecy or unfaithfulness in my marriage in Jesus name

Lord let the love in my home be unconditional in Jesus name

Father above all let me be counted worthy of the marriage to the lamb of God on the last day and never let me miss my heavenly home due to my life here on earth in Jesus name

Thank You Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 4th March 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...