Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Prayer From Jeremiah 25:3,6

Song By Ronke Adesokan

Yahweh, Yahweh, Yahweh, Yahweh, Yawheh x2
I will not forget You own my days
In every situation, You have never failed

God of yesterday, God of today
God of tomorrow, You’re still the same
My very present help, in times of need
In every situation, you’ve never failed

"From the thirteenth year of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah, even unto this day, that is the three and twentieth year, the word of the Lord hath come unto me, and I have spoken unto you, rising early and speaking; but ye have not hearkened.  And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt."
Jeremiah 25:3‭, ‬6 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for the new dawn and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Yahweh i need you more than ever before, have your way in Jesus name

Lord remove from my heart every spirit of doubt in Jesus name

Father take away from me any form of unbelief that is controlling my thoughts in Jesus name

Father give me a hear that hears your commandments always in Jesus name

Father renew my heart and let it hold on to your word in Jesus name

Lord remove from me anyform of idolatory known or unknown in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I have or I give reference to ordinary man than you my creator have mercy in Jesus name

Father send back to sender every evil arrow fired against my life physically or spiritually in Jesus name

My Father deliver me from the control of diabolical powers in Jesus name

Lord cancel the effects of any negative dream over myself or my entire household in Jesus name

Lord almighty purify my heart and abide in me in Jesus name

Lord purge out of my life any form of darkness that makes me harbour and nuture the works of flesh in Jesus name

Lord give me a heart that serves you and willingness to run after your will tirelessly in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 28th March 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...