Search This Blog

Monday 10 April 2017

Prayer From Isaiah 25:5,7

Song By Tim Godfrey
Incredible Unsearchable Unstoppable what a mighty God you are
Incredible, Unsearchable, Unstoppable
What a mighty God you are
You are, you are, you are
You are, you are, you really are
You are, you are, you are
What a mighty God you are
What a mighty God you are
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh
What a mighty God you are
"Thou shalt bring down the noise of strangers, as the heat in a dry place; even the heat with the shadow of a cloud: the branch of the terrible ones shall be brought low.  And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the veil that is spread over all nations." Isaiah 25:5‭, ‬7 KJV
Prayer
Lord almighty I thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name
Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name
Incredible father I worship and bow before your throne be thou glorified in Jesus name
Lord almighty thank you for removing disappointments from my life in Jesus name
Father I thank you for the divinely orchestrated appointment you have given to me so your name can be glorified in Jesus name
Father thank you because I am a Victor, an overcomer and a testifier in Jesus name
Lord I thank you for removing every barriers off my ways in Jesus name
Lord thank you for destroying all evil veil placed upon my destiny in Jesus name
Lord I thank you for permanently putting an end to the noise of strangers over my life in Jesus name
Lord my father thank you for bringing low the branches of the terrible ones over my entire household in Jesus name
Lord Jesus I thank you for being my light and salvation in Jesus name
Father thank you for destroying all mountains placed to cause my destiny to suffer defeat in Jesus name
Lord thank you for removing the covering cast holding me in unpleasant situations in Jesus name
Lord I thank you for your ever redeeming power that set me free from the dungeon of darkness in Jesus name
Thank you father for granting me grace to leap over walls and move higher beyond my imagination in Jesus name
Jehovah you are worthy of all my praise accept it in Jesus name
Lord thank you over my utmost heart desire (mention) because it is settled, with you all things are possible in Jesus name
Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name
Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 10th April 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...