Search This Blog

Friday 21 April 2017

Prayer From Luke 4:8

Song By Chris Morgan

Daily as I live, often as I breath
Let my whole life be
Expressions of your grace
We Cry Abba Father
Hallowed be your name
Hallowed be your name
Hallowed be your name

Hallelujah 10×

"And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve."
Luke 4:8 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for another day and breath of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father today is another day let my life be lived in accordance to your will in Jesus name

Lord Jesus grant me grace to trust in you and never stop believing in your supernatural power in Jesus name

Oh Lord fill my heart with boldness from your word and my mouth with your word in Jesus name

I decree I am a temple of God no power of hell or scheme of man have or will have dominion over me in Jesus name

Father rain the presence of your power over my entire being in Jesus name

Father arise and take your place in my life and household henceforth in Jesus name

I decree that every contending and monitoring power or spirit over my life be consumed by the power of Holy ghost in Jesus name

I renounce every evil declaration over my destiny and household in Jesus name

I am a heir to the throne of Christ therefore I carry upon me the sign of the chosen one in Jesus name

I decree an end to every satanic doctrine overpowering my destiny in anyway or at any point in my life in Jesus name

I decree loss upon every domineering spirit or power from the kingdom of darkness assigned to dominate my life and household in Jesus name

I decree freedom in all aspects over all that concerns me I am no longer subject to the will and ways of the enemy henceforth in Jesus name

Father uproot finally the evil plantation germinating and bearing evil seed over my generation in Jesus name

Get thee behind me satan I carry upon my life the mark of the anointed one of Jesus Christ therefore I am not your candidate in Jesus name

Get thee behind my health, career, ministry, marriage, business, studies, family and community we are not your prey in Jesus name

I decree I am moving higher, I am untouchable, I no longer belong to the party of the pitied in Jesus name

I decree I walk and work in the authority of my Lord Jesus Christ henceforth, I no longer bow to the authority of darkness in Jesus name

I decree everywhere I go, whoever i associate with, they will henceforth see the hands and power of God through me and in me in Jesus name

I decree I can never fail because my father, the Lord Jesus Christ will and can never fail in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 21st April 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...