Search This Blog

Sunday 9 April 2017

This Too Shall Pass Away ( True Life Story) 1

It's true the every stage in life is another chapter in the story of one's life and mine is not different. I have had so many chapters in my life and I hope God use my story to turn lives around to Him.

I was 10 months when my maternal aunt took me in to raise me up as her own child.  I am the last child of my mother but my father had other children after me in another relationship. I loved my aunt and knew her as my mother. My mother was very busy due to the nature of her work, she never wanted me to be maltreated by child minder which was why she  took me to her sister to raise me like. Living with my aunt actually changed my life it was a chapter that led to so many chapters in my life.

It was while I was living with my aunt that I was sexually abused continuously, how it started I don't know. All I knew was I grew up in the string of abused, what seem normal to a child my age then was actually sexual and child abuse. I grew up having a man who sexually violated me from a tender age. At some point I summoned courage to ask my abuser what he was doing, his response was "it's for your own good and you must not tell anyone because you will die when you do." I was not ready to die so I allowed my abused to do whatever he wanted to do. When I was 8 years, my mum took me away from my aunt and the abuse stopped for a while.

My mum enrolled me in a boarding school because she didn't just want to take me away from my aunt. While in boarding school , I met Rachel my bunk mate who eventually initiated me into lesbianism, we were in our fourth year in  primary school. We became very close, How Rachel knew about the act at that tender age was unknown to me. She thought me a lot of things that were just too gross for children, we later had a male friend called Mark, we became very close in this bad act without getting caught. We were young but not naive because we have been molested and just pleasured ourselves in the act.

I was transferred from the school back to the city, by then I was deep in the act and found it difficult to live like a normal child. I stole, lied and my school grades were woeful. I was very feisty and my aunt indulged me in wrong doing, she thought me how to drink alcohol at a tender age. I couldn't live with my mother because her way of life was totally different from my aunt's. I was quite unhappy living with my mum and my siblings because their way of life was different from mine. I often cried and threw tantrums, asking them to take me back to my aunt's, I blamed it on the fact that my mum does not love me like she loved my siblings.

In my second year in secondary school we relocated  from the area we lived to another place. There was a boy there who took interest in me and asked to date me. I told my mum what the boy said to me , my mother reported the boy to his parent. They turned it all on my head, the boy denied ever saying such and my mother believed them, she said I could lie because the boy was a quiet type so it was easy to put the blame on me. I was so sad because my mother chose to believe someone else above her daughter. I was still struggling with my studies and my grades were becoming gradually low. Mum decided to get a personal tutor for me, when the person came, he was one of the people that have asked me out in the area. I t was a big shock  to me and I wasn't looking forward to having him as my personal tutor I tried to convince my mum about the choice of personal tutor, she said I was lazy and not ready to learn.

The man became my tutor regardless of my concerns and fears.After some times he started acting funny, bringing his manhood out, asking me for intercourse, trying to caress my body which I blatantly refused. It got to a stage I started locking him out whenever he comes around to teach me especially on days when I'm home alone because I did not want him to take advantage of me. I always insisted he thought me outside the house anytime I was alone at home. He reported to my mother who in turn agreed and said I was being rude to the tutor. I told my mum what he was doing and how he had been pestering me on immoral things other than the purpose of him coming to teach me. My mum reported him to the person who introduced the tutor to her but the tutor denied it. He claimed he was a worker in church and a devoted Christian and such will not cross his  mind not to talk of him doing it to a child. My mum believed him and said I was a pathological liar. Since my mum never believe me I vowed never to tell anybody anything about my life since they don't believe me. At this age I believed no one cares about me even when I am saying the truth, I tried to change my behaviour but it was quite difficult because my mother lost trust in me.

As I grew older I made different friends, but I always get close to the wrong crowd. I met another friend called Vivianna, we became very close. She had a brother called Rufus. They lived not far from where I lived then. I often visited Vivianna in their mother's shop which was just at the entrance of their house. One day I went to visit her, she was at the shop., She told me to help her get something from the house while she close the shop for the day. I went without knowing I was planned for. Rufus was there waiting for me not long after I got there looking for what she sent me to get her brother Rufus came in and just had his way with me, i resisted but he overpowered me. I felt helpless. He said to me afterwards, "why were you playing difficult to get when you weren't a virgin" that was my first time of hearing the word virgin or virginity. It never occurred to me that I had lost my virginity years back I couldn't even recall when or how.  That was why I was awaken to a passion that led to another chapter in my life.

My mother travelled out of the country so I was transferred to another school in which I was enrolled in a boarding school. I only cam home during holidays to a family friend's house because she was my guardian. During a school vacation, we were encouraged at school to bring gift for our teachers when we resumed back to school. I was so keen on showing appreciation to my teachers so I planned to get a present when coming back to school. When I got home, I told my guardian that I wanted to spend my holidays and she allowed me. I went to my aunt's place, while I was there I made friends with a neighbour who was my age. Her name was Princess, She had a brother called Mike who took interest me. One day I went to visit Princess, while I waited for her to finish her chores in other part of the house, her brother came to me and started expressing his interest towards me. I didn't know my friend had gone out. He started making advances which I cautioned him but he didn't stop, he eventually raped me. My shouting and screaming didn't attract any help because he covered my mouth.

I went back to my aunt's flat that day and just cried, my aunt tried to know what was wrong but I didn't tell her because no one ever believed me if I said anything like that. I have been painted as a liar so whatever I say or whoever I said it to made no different. One day while helping out at my aunt's shop one of her customers came after purchasing what he wanted he gave me money. I was so happy because I wanted to buy gift for my teacher. I thanked him and I was so surprised he didn't make no advances towards me. One day I went to deliver some of the things he bought from us at his apartment and I used the opportunity to thank him for the money he gave me. He was about eleven years older than I was. His name was Mr. Boniface, he told me to come in but I refused to due to my past experience (s). I eventually became close to Mr Boniface, he later asked me to be in a relationship with him. I agreed on the condition that we won't engage in sexual intercourse which he agreed to. I visited him quite often and he stood by his word,  I developed strong feelings for him and gradually started fantasising  and desiring to take the relationship further. We started engaging in sexual intercourse, at some point we engaged in the act everyday, I thought I had found love and I just wanted to satisfy him.

The School holiday was over and I had to return to school. I bought a bottle of wine and gave it to my Geography teacher. I never knew he would misunderstand the intention behind the gift. He thought I fancied him, He asked me to stay after school and said he wanted me to be his girlfriend which I refused. I told him I had a boyfriend and I wouldn't want to disappoint him in anyway. That landed me in big trouble with this teacher, he punished and disciplined me at every opportunity he got. Life became unbearable, my teacher was asking me for sex, I had no one to tell or open up to because , at times my teacher will forget me on the punishment he gave to me no matter what it was. One day after school hours, he sent my classmate to call me, i told the person to tell him that she didn't see me but he told her to let me know he was looking at me from where he was. I had no choice but  go and meet him, when I got to him, he asked me why I was avoiding him. I told him i wasn't avoiding him and said I needed to go to my dormitory because I was hungry.

My teacher said I shouldn't bother that he will buy me something to eat. He took me and my friend with another teacher who was his friend who just got married out. We took a cab to the other teacher's house. I thought his wife was at home so I was a bit calm not until when we got there that I found out his wife had travelled. The other teacher took my friend into a room, My teacher kept pestering me for sex but I was adamant on giving in. He threatened me that he will do all he can from purposely giving me bad grade to frustrating me until I will have no choice but to leave the school. I later allowed him, I felt so cheap and dirty, I lost my self esteem but no one was there to talk to not even my siblings believed me. I felt quite bad because I vowed not to cheat on Mr. Boniface but I found myself in a situation I didn't have a choice. I felt trapped in a non voluntary sex slavery even though I was a teenager.

It was another holiday period, when I got home I started feeling sick, my guardian took me to the hospital where it was confirmed that I was pregnant. I knew Mr. Boniface was responsible for the pregnancy but I didn't know how to confront him because I also had intercourse with my teacher. My guardian took me to Mr. Boniface, my mum was informed she was so disappointed, I was only  sixteen years old. I went back to my aunt and she took Mr. Boniface and I to the hospital where I had abortion. My guardian later found out, she was highly disappointed, she said I couldn't live with her because she was a pastor and she wasn't ready to keep me under the same roof after the abortion. I went back to school when we resumed and my teacher started his  pestering again. After the abortion I didn't want to get close to any man, my teacher made life hell for me and one day I packed my things and left school for our village.
Be Inspired by His Word 2017©

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is quite inspiring and tourching. continue with the good work . may the good Lord enlarge your coast. keep it up

Unknown said...

I am glad to see this post on your website. It is beneficial for us and can be very useful in our daily life, and we always use your website information and experiences. Anyway, thank you so much.
Seo Services Provider In Delhi

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...