Search This Blog

Sunday 30 April 2017

Prayer From Psalms 68:1-2

Song
Let the Lord arise and
His enemy scatter day by day
He's the Lord of Host and the Holy one
The God of everything
How majestic is His Holy name
He died for you and me
If you believe in Him
You'll have eternal life

"Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.  As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God." Psalms 68:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer

God almighty I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah I come to you just as I am have your way in me in Jesus name

Father arise on my behalf and scatter all enemies gathered against me in Jesus name

Lord almighty shine the light of your love on my soul in Jesus name

Father through my salvation let people and souls be drawn to you in Jesus name

Abba father open the eyes of my heart let me see you in Jesus name

Lord my everlasting king help me to keep standing in faith in Jesus name

Lord my father increase the zeal to serve you in me in Jesus name

Father drive away every enemy of my salvation in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace not to tarnish my chances of reigning with you eternally in Jesus name

Lord like smoke is driven away let all the works of darkness planned to influence me be driven away in Jesus name

Almighty God open heaven concerning me let my heart cry come to you in Jesus name

Lord my God remove all iota of wickedness that might be in me so I don't perish with the wicked in Jesus name

Father make me right before you less I be my own enemy and your enemy in Jesus name

Lord let me never be comfortable in doing evil and things that doesn't glorify your name in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 30th April 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...