Search This Blog

Monday 1 May 2017

Prayer From Psalms 23:1-3

Song by Olumude Iyun

No man can see the end of Your grace. No man can know the end of Your love. No man can see the end of Your glory.
No man can know the end of Your power. As far as the heavens stand
Stand above the earth.
You are exalted, Unlimited God
You are exalted, Unlimited God

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.  He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake." Psalms 23:1‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My father I exalt your majesty in Jesus name

I decree into the new month that I will enter into new phase of promotion and success in Jesus name

I decree this month shall not see my end in Jesus name

I decree that I will enjoy divine abundance in Jesus name

I decree I will not know any pain or shame in Jesus name

I decree that I will not know sorrow in Jesus name

I decree I shall stand tall in all areas in Jesus name

I decree sickness has no power over me in Jesus name

I decree restoration upon all areas I have experienced loss in Jesus name

I decree I will soar higher above all principalities and powers in Jesus name

I decree the grace of God is sufficient for me and I will not abuse it in Jesus name

I decree lines are falling unto pleasant places for me and I am growing in divine power in Jesus name

I decree my days of upliftment has just began in Jesus name

I decree I am an overcomer, I am more than a conqueror in Jesus name

I decree no works of flesh have a place in my life in Jesus

I decree henceforth everything is working for my good therefore nothing can work against me in Jesus name

I decree I am enjoying greener pastures all around me in Jesus name

I decree that I am living a righteous life and enjoying the blessing of the righteous  in Jesus name

I decree divine protection upon me and my household in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 1st May 2017©

Happy New Month🎋🎊🎁🎀🎉

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...