Search This Blog

Monday 29 May 2017

Prayer From Isaiah 40:29-31

Song

Come let us praise 
Lift up your eyes 
To the Lord 
Lift up your eyes, lift up your voice 
Lift up your heart 
For in His love we can rejoice

He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.  Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:  But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Isaiah 40:29‭-‬31 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Jehovah have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for manifesting your word and power in and through me in Jesus name

Lord as I pray and wait on you let my stength be renewed in Jesus name

Father uproot out of my life any form of sorrow or self denial of happiness in Jesus name

Father let all weariness and doubt in me be the thing of the past in Jesus name

Lord almighty you are my strength keep me standing in the face of life challenges in Jesus name

Father I decree defeat has no place in my life in Jesus name

I decree failure has no power over me in Jesus name

I decree I am no longer a follower or partaker of evil trend in Jesus name

I decree I am blessed and highly favoured in all areas in Jesus name

I decree I am mounting up and soaring high everyday in Jesus name

I decree I no longer have cause to shed tears of sadness but of joy in Jesus name

I decree my heaven is opened and I am connected with glorious heights in Jesus name

I decree my body and life is filled with the power of God therefore His glory is manifesting in and through me in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Daily Confession:  Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the Rhema of the word of God and His spirit. Therefore I am partaking in His will in Jesus name

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 29th May 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...