Search This Blog

Monday 15 May 2017

Prayer From Matthew 15:14

Song
Bow down and worship Him
Worship Him oh worship Him
Bow down and worship Him
Enter in oh enter in
Consuming fire sweet perfume
Your awesome presence fills this room
This is Holy ground
So come and bow, bow down

"Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch."
Matthew 15:14 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord fill me up like never before you are the consuming fire in Jesus name

Ancient of days I lift every leader before you either in the church, community, nation at large touch their hearts in Jesus name

Lord I lift all church leaders before you I pray for grace to stand in your will and not derail in Jesus name

Father I pray for all leaders in church, house fellowship, mission field that you will fill them with your presence in Jesus name

Lord I come against every spiritual blindness in every leader in Jesus name

Lord open the eyes and heart of understanding of all church leaders you have called to lead your people do not let the enemy conterminate their heart or vision in Jesus name

Lord I pray for my church/fellowiship/work leader(mention) empower them, never let them idolize their calling while they forget the one that called them in Jesus name

Lord I commit all leaders before you, raise helpers in the assignment and calling you have given to them in Jesus name

Almighty God let your fear increase in us and let your truth be the compass that directs our lives in Jesus name

Lord Jesus fill me with the heart of service and worship let me always look up to you and not man in Jesus name

Heavenly father fill me with your presence like never before in Jesus name

Lord almighty be the leader of my family and household help us to live for you and you alone in Jesus name

Lord Jesus do not allow the enemy and his work to lead or rule over my family and I in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from all form of spiritual blindness and insensitivity in Jesus name

Father to you do I commit my life be my ultimate leader in Jesus name

Lord never let me stop following your leading or direction till I see you in glory in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His Word) 15th May 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...