Search This Blog

Friday 12 May 2017

Prayer From Genesis 37:23-24

Song by Sinach

Chorus:
God is for me
Nothing can stand against me
God is for you
You will not be moved

I’m burning and shining light
The salt of the earth
I’m a new man and glorified
I’m an ambassador

chorus

Everything about me is blessed
The head not the tail
I’m the righteousness of God in Christ
Sin has no power over me

chorus

No weapon fashioned against me
Shall ever prosper
I have a goodly heritage
Great things are spoken of me

And it came to pass, when Joseph was come unto his brethren, that they stript Joseph out of his coat, his coat of many colours that was on him;  And they took him, and cast him into a pit: and the pit was empty, there was no water in it.
Genesis 37:23‭-‬24 KJV

Prayer

Lord I worship your majesty and give you praise for the grace of Life in Jesus name

Thank you father for this glorious day in Jesus name

Mighty king have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father thank you for the salvation of my soul and priviledge to be your chosen one in Jesus name

Lord thank you for being for me and for making the plans of the enemy void in my life in Jesus name

Abba father I come to you with all I am and all I have, make it impossible for the enemy to take off the coat of my glory in Jesus name

Lord I commit my entire household and I into your hands in any way the evil one has taken off the caot of our glory by your power take it away from them in Jesus name

Father wherever the gathering is to shame my glory and terminate my destiny send your fire from heaven into their midst in Jesus name

Father every power rising or that is already risen against me destroy them permanently in Jesus name

Father I command every effigy of destruction used to represent me and my household to be consumed by fire in Jesus name

Lord Jesus for as many who are close to me and are plotting my downfall, expose and scatter their plan in Jesus name

Lord for as many waiting for my glory to manifest before they launch their attack let the east wind from heaven blow them away forever in Jesus name

Father everyone physically or spiritually participating in putting me down or ready to cause shame upon my life pour down the hail stones from above upon them and let them cease to exist in Jesus name

Lord over my child(ren) (mention) whoever is waiting for the peak of their life to be inflicted by diseases or sickness arise Jehovah and destroy them alongside their plans in Jesus name

Lord whoever I have shared my dream or that of my family with that is using that information against us father judge them according to your will in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to keep vital information sesitive to my spiritual upliftment and physical breakthrough away from destroyers in Jesus name

Lord retrieve every blessing of mine that the colours have been deemed or wiped off by the wicked ones and wickedness of this world in Jesus name

Lord any pit that I or any member of my household have been placed in by the wicked one deliver us and let the wicked ones fall into such pit in our place in Jesus name

Father in anyway the enemy want to keep me in a place to limit my progress or cause downfall host of heaven deliver me in Jesus name

Every sluggishness or delay placed in the journey of my life I cancel right now in Jesus name

I decree divine speed upon my journey henceforth in Jesus name

I decree henceforth i am attaining heights that I have been delayed from and I am moving to greater heights in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for the deliverance, promotion and answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His Word) 12th May 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...