Search This Blog

Thursday 25 May 2017

Prayer From Genesis 40:10-11,20-21

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

I know a God who's merciful and kind
Faithful and gracious
I'm the apple of His eyes
The thought that fills His heart
Every Morning, noon and night

He loved me when I didn't care
And was patient till I came
Running back into His arms
Look how He turned my life around
Made me a shinning star
His glory to reveal

I will worship Him forever
Love Him forever because
This God is too good oh

"And in the vine were three branches: and it was as though it budded, and her blossoms shot forth; and the clusters thereof brought forth ripe grapes:  And Pharaoh's cup was in my hand: and I took the grapes, and pressed them into Pharaoh's cup, and I gave the cup into Pharaoh's hand.  And it came to pass the third day, which was Pharaoh's birthday, that he made a feast unto all his servants: and he lifted up the head of the chief butler and of the chief baker among his servants.  And he restored the chief butler unto his butlership again; and he gave the cup into Pharaoh's hand:"Genesis 40:10‭-‬11‭, ‬20‭-‬21 KJV

Prayer

Prayer lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Heavenly father I magnify your Holy name and exalt your majesty in Jesus name

Lord thank you for caring for me even when I was far away from you and lost my ways in Jesus name

Heavenly father I thank you for being my redeemer in Jesus name

Father I lift all my dreams and aspirations unto you do not let them die in Jesus name

Mighty God I exalt your majesty for who you are in my destiny and being in Jesus name

Lord almighty I lift my present situation before you send me revelations that will lead to my breakthrough in Jesus name

Father regardless of my present situation give me grace to see my day of testimony on earth in Jesus name

Lord in anyway my glory had been confined set me free in Jesus name

Lord as you restored the chief butler, in anyway I have suffered loss physically or spiritually let me begin to encounter restoration in Jesus name

Father any dream, revelations or prophesy that wants me to perish before my time I cancel them in Jesus name

Lord in anyway the kingdom of darkness has chosen to use me as scape goat lord deliver me from their hands and give me victory in Jesus name

Ancient of days in anyway the enemy wants to turn my day of joy to sadness terminate them in Jesus name

Father anywhere my gift has been confined let me experience freedom in Jesus name

Lord almighty in anyway my salvation has been challenged by unbelievers do that which will cause souls to be drawn to you in Jesus name

Father every negative utterance or happens in the spiritual realm that wants to manifest in the physical realm scatter them and silence them forever in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to identify the gift you have given me and how to use it to your glory just as Joseph in Jesus name

Lord scatter every problem that entered my life through the night in Jesus name

Lord set me free from all spiritual or physical confinement in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the deliverance and total restoration in Jesus name

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 26th May 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...