Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 May 2017

Prayer From Mark 16:17-18

Song by Chris Shalom

Power belongs to You
Power belongs to You
In heaven and the earth
All power belongs to You

It all belongs to You
Power belongs to You
In heaven and the earth
All power belongs to you

"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;   They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." Mark 16:17‭-‬18 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for another priviledge of life in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for the salvation of my soul and knowledge of your existence in my life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lily of the valley I worship your majesty for your great and mighty power accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord all power belongs to you show yourself powerful in my life in Jesus name

Father render all powers using their powers to manipulate my life physically or spiritually in Jesus name

King of glory manifest your power over the situation that has been written off in my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I commit every sick person I know or do not know of at this moment lay your mighty hands on them in Jesus name

Lord are there anything in my body or life that represent scorpions and devourer flush them out with your power in Jesus name

Lord I commit all physical physician unto you right now, you are the great physician use them to your glory in Jesus name

Lord I lift as many that have been written off medically as barren unto your hands, as long as all power is yours they can be fruitful make them fruitful in Jesus name

Father every decision made upon my life in the kingdom of darkness for me to spend my years in sickness or pain I rule them off and overturn them in Jesus name

Lord almighty you said if we call on you, you will answer us Abba father in anyway I am sick either physically, maritally, financially, academically, career and every aspect heal me in Jesus name

Father wherever my name or that of my family is placed on any altar for any evil sacrifice send fire from heaven to consume the altar in Jesus name

Lord silent every power sending evil noise into my life physically or spiritually in Jesus name

I come against every gathering of the night, day or noon against my destiny and family and I command them to scatter in Jesus name

Father let every plot or pit that the enemy made on my behalf be filled in by the enemy in Jesus name

Mighty God you are the Lion of the tribe of Judah swallow every roaring lion in my life with your everlasting roar in Jesus name

I decree I am living in divine health in Jesus name

I decree my case defy the odds of physical powers because I am a heir to the throne of Christ in Jesus name

I decree I am not a candidate of failure and pity in Jesus name

I decree I carry upon my life the mark of the child of God therefore I am set apart for His use and I am not an instrument or subject of the enemy in Jesus name

I decree I am going high and mounting up into greater place in Jesus name

I decree I will not die before my time in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His Word)16th May 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...