Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Prayer From Proverbs 18:10

Song
Jesus , Jesus
Your name is a miracle
Your name is a comforter
Your name is a mighty one
Jesus

"The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe."
Proverbs 18:10 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days I worship you for who you are in my life in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for giving me the understanding of the power in your name in Jesus name

Lord almighty your name is a strong tower and I take refuge in it today in Jesus name

Thank you father for delivering me from the hands of my adversaries in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for being my defence in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I hide my name and that of my household in your name, make us untouchable for the enemy in Jesus name

Lord almighty let your name be my shield from all attacks internally, externally, spiritually or physically in my life in Jesus name

Lord in your name Jesus, I break every yoke individual or generational causing my destiny to experience failure in Jesus name

I cancel every evil written against my life and destiny in Jesus name

Lord I take refuge in your name over my family and I, and I come against sudden or untimely death in Jesus name

I decree that every power roaming about looking for a prey will not see me or any member of my household in Jesus name

(Begin to pray & praise in the Holy Ghost if you can if not worship God)

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His Word) 10th May 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...