Search This Blog

Sunday 21 May 2017

Prayer from Psalms 30:11-12

Song by Kofi Thompson

All other gods
They are the works of man
But you are the Most High God
There’s none like You 

Refrain:
Jehovah you are the most high!
You are the most high God
Jehovah, you are the most high!
You are the most high God 

You are good and your mercy is forever, Hallelujah!
You are good and your mercy is forever, Hallelujah!
(Refrain)

"Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;  To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever."
Psalms 30:11‭-‬12 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this new dawn and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for what you have began in my life only you deserves all the praise in Jesus name

Lord almighty I thank you for your unending blessings that surrounds me Hallelujah be to you in Jesus name

Lord thank you for turning my mourning into dancing in Jesus name

Thank you lord for putting an end to tears of sadness and replacing them with tears of joy in my life in Jesus name

Lord I magnify you for removing off me sack clothes and garments of failure in Jesus name

Thank you father for removing far from me reproach both individual and generational in Jesus name

Lord thank you for filling my soul with joy of gladness in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for redeeming my soul from the pit of destruction and changing my story into your glory in Jesus name

Lord thank you for putting on me garment of grace, favour, love, power, success, upliftment, divine health and heavenly joy in Jesus name

Lord thank you for replacing my weakness with your strength in Jesus name

Thank you Abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 22nd May 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...