Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Prayer From Isaiah 38:18-19

Song By Sinach

It is coming from my heart,
praise and thanks unto You Lord
All the things that You have done
I'm grateful for Your love,
I give You the praise

It is coming from my heart,
praise and thanks unto You Lord
All the things that You have done
I'm grateful for Your love,
I give You the praise

I'm counting my blessings
I just can't keep it to myself, when
I thought that He had done too much
oh oh oh Jesus did it again

“For Sheol cannot praise or thank You, Death cannot praise You and rejoice in You; Those who go down to the pit cannot hope for Your faithfulness. “It is the living who give praise and thanks to You, as I do today; A father tells his sons about Your faithfulness." ISAIAH 38:18‭-‬19 AMP

Prayer
Lord almighty I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

My father I magnify and worship your Holy name in Jesus name

Lord almighty I bow before your throne in total adoration in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Father thank you for letting me understand the purpose of my creation in Jesus name

Father thank you for your merciful hand that pulled me out of the dungeon of adversity in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for giving me victory over all challenges in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for bringing me to the light of the gospel and the truth which you are in Jesus name

Lord thank you for not allowing the wish of the enemy to replace me come to pass in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for the second chance you've given to me even when i didn't deserve it in Jesus name

My father I thank you for removing evil sanction purposed to keep me bound in adversity in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for not allowing untimely death to snatch me away before I fulfill my purpose in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for perfecting all that concerns me health wise, financially, maritally, physically, pschologically, career wise, academically and other aspects of my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for flooding my life with unending testimonies in Jesus name

Oh Lord my father never let my praise and thanks be replaced by sadness or sorrow in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 5th April 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...