Search This Blog

Monday 3 April 2017

Prayer From Hosea 7: 8-9

Song By Nathaniel Bassey

I know a God, who's merciful and kind Faithful and gracious
I'm the apple of his eyes
And the thought that fills his heart
Every Morning, noon and night
He loved me when I didn't care
And was patient till I came
Running back into his arms
Look how he turned my life around
Made me a shining star
His glory to reveal

I will worship Him forever
Love Him forever
because This God is too good o

Don't look too far to see how good he is
Just look at me He took me from the miry clay Set my foot upon the rock
I'm standing in his righteousness
He took away my sin and shame
Gave me a brand new name
His beloved and the redeemed
Look how he turned my life around
Made me a shinning light his glory to reveal

I will worship Him forever
Love Him forever because
This God is too good o

"Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned.  Strangers have devoured his strength, and he knoweth it not: yea, gray hairs are here and there upon him, yet he knoweth not."
Hosea 7:8‭-‬9 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah great and marvellous is your name I worship and adore you in Jesus name

Father as I bow before you to worship you accept me and my worship in Jesus name

Lord give me a heart of obedience in Jesus name

Father chastise me in your love and not in wrath in Jesus name

Father prune me and make me a useful vessel to you for the rest of my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days arise and glorify yourself upon my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty in anyway I have conformed and mixed with what I am not suppose to have mercy and bring me out in Jesus name

Jehovah remove from me anything that keeps me far away from you in Jesus name

Lord sanctify your church remove and renew every heart that is unturned in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I am likened to Ephraim as the unturned cake Jehovah have mercy and turn me back to you in Jesus name

Father in anyway the works of flesh has consumed my spirit man today renew me in Jesus name

Father seperateme from me every stranger or strange gods that has devoured/ is devouring my strength in Jesus name

Lord open heaven concerning me and realign me to the works and ways of righteousness in Jesus name

Father I don't want to be a cast away in your kingdom draw me close to you in Jesus name

Lord seperate me from every stranger or idol devouring my strength and continue to be my strength in Jesus name

Father remove ignorance of the truth of your word from me in Jesus name

Lord do not allow me to be consumed knowingly or unknowingly by the workers & works of iniquity in Jesus name

Lord almighty let my life receive divine touch and turn around that wouldn't keep me languishing in unknown or known reproach in Jesus name

Holy spirit fill me afresh in Jesus name

Heavenly father set my feet on the solid rock and take me out of miry clay in Jesus name

Lord grant me the grace to live a life of worship to you forever in Jesus name

Thank you eternal Rock of Ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 3rd April 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...