Search This Blog

Thursday 13 April 2017

Prayer From Joshua 3:2,15-17

Song By Travis Greene

Standing here not knowing how we'll get through this test
But holding onto faith you know best
Nothing can catch you by surprise
You've got this figured out and you're watching us now

But when it looks as if we can't win
You wrap us in your arm and step in
And everything we need you supply
You got this in control
And now we know that

You made a way
When our backs were against the wall
And it looked as if it was over
You made a way
And we're standing here
Only because you made a way
You made a way

"And it came to pass after three days, that the officers went through the host;  And as they that bare the ark were come unto Jordan, and the feet of the priests that bare the ark were dipped in the brim of the water, (for Jordan overfloweth all his banks all the time of harvest,)  That the waters which came down from above stood and rose up upon an heap very far from the city Adam, that is beside Zarethan: and those that came down toward the sea of the plain, even the salt sea, failed, and were cut off: and the people passed over right against Jericho.  And the priests that bare the ark of the covenant of the Lord stood firm on dry ground in the midst of Jordan, and all the Israelites passed over on dry ground, until all the people were passed clean over Jordan." Joshua 3:2‭, ‬15‭-‬17 KJV

Prayer

Oh Lord I thank you for another wonderful day and for the opportunity to be among the living in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because you alone are the way maker in all situation in Jesus name

Father in your name I speak into the day that where roads are blocks and where people struggle, you will make way for me and bring me out victoriously in Jesus name

My father at that very position that I have tarried for so lon,g stuck and limited move me higher in Jesus name

Lord almighty over (mention) break protocols for my sake and make way for me in Jesus name

Father where the enemy thought they have me bound set me free henceforth in Jesus name

Lord make me untouchable for the power of darkness let it be evident that I am a carrier of your glory in Jesus name

Lord almighty as you made way in river Jordan for the Israelites to cross over, that which I am waiting for to attain my destiny fulfilling height cause divine intervention in Jesus name

Lord you were with Joshua, father do not forsake me go ahead of me, be behind me and in me as I journey through life in Jesus name

Lord my God where I have totally lost hope , you are the hope of the hopeless bring my hope back to life in Jesus name

Father remove every buts or limitations surrounding my destiny in Jesus name

Lord Jesus over the mountains your are there, in the valley you are there, let my life reflect your divine presence anywhere I go in Jesus name

My God let my faith keep growing strong in you regardless of how long I have or I wait on you destroy all the power of weariness and failure in my life in Jesus name

Lord where I have been written off and forgotten arise and give me victory in Jesus name

Lord deliver me in anyway the enemy had chosen to victimize me physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from murmuring and complaining let me always remember you are above all and most powerful God in Jesus name

Lord Jesus over my long awaited expectation(s) let all blocked ways begin to open now, let my good news begin to locate me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus elevate me to the place where souls will be drawn to you and your glory will begin to shine over all that concerns me in Jesus name

I decree I am a carrier of the ark of of covenant of the lord every where I step my feet obstacles must be destroyed in Jesus name

I declare I am a carrier of the ark of covenant of the Lord nothing is imposaible for me to achieve or do in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jeaus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 13th April 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...