Search This Blog

Thursday 20 April 2017

Prayer From Phillippians 4:4,6

Song by Sinach

I’m gonna dance and praise Him
It doesn’t matter what comes my way
The greater One lives inside of me
His name is Jesus, I’m born a winner
More than victorious
I’m a heir of His kingdom
Filled with the Holy Ghost

(I rejoice…) I rejoice in Him
I rejoice in Him, I rejoice in Him
More than a conqueror
(I rejoice…) I rejoice in Him
I rejoice in Him, I rejoice in Him
More than a conqueror
(Oh oh oh oh )6x

No weapon formed against me
Shall ever prosper
The greater One lives inside of me
His name is Jesus, I’m born a winner
More than victorious
I’m a heir of His kingdom
Filled with the Holy Ghost

"Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.  Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God." Philippians 4:4‭, ‬6 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sin in Jesus name

Jehovah I thank you for another opportunity to praise and worship you all glory and honour belongs to you in Jesus name

Mighty father I magnify you in the beauty of your holiness accept my prayer in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for what you are doing, what you have done and what you will do in Jesus name

Lord forgive me in anyway I have allowed sorrow to replace joy in my soul in Jesus name

Mighty God create a heart of continuous gratitude to you in me in Jesus name

Lord I thank you over all that have proved difficult in my life because you are making them easy henceforth in Jesus name

Lord I thank you over the doors that you are opening before me in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for making me victorious even when I had no belief I could overcome in Jesus name

Lord I thank you over my health because you have perfected it in Jesus name

Lord I thank you over my life, my marriage, my children, my parents, my studies, my finance, my community, my family, my friends and the nation because the stone which was rejected is becoming a cornerstone in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for the open heavens upon my life in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for the salvation of my soul that is gradually ushering showers of blessings into my life in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because my year has only began with full packages of unending testimonies over all that concerns me in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for cancelling evil reports in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for storm is over in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because the mountain which was a stumbling block is now a stepping stone for me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus because henceforth my season of rejoicing has just started in Jesus name

(sing praises to God and dance over all your challenges)

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 20th April 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...