Search This Blog

Thursday 7 April 2016

Prayer from Exodus 12:13

Song
There is power power wonder working power
In the blood of the lamb
There is power power wonder working power
In the precious blood of the lamb

"And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt."
Exodus 12:13 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father in you alone is my trust rise up and help me in Jesus name

Heavenly father deliver me from blood guiltness in Jesus name

Everlasting God spesk a word to heal my  foundation into  my destiny now in Jesus name

Lord let your blood advocate for me in all areas of life in Jesus name

Father cleanse my being with your blood in Jesus name

Lord Jesus through your blood let my deliverance come in Jesus name

Lord sanctify me for your work in Jesus name

Lord let death, sickness, ill luck passover my household when they see your blood in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
7/4/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...