Search This Blog

Saturday 16 April 2016

Prayer from John 2:23-25

Song
You are Alpha and Omega
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

"Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did.  But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men,  And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man."
John 2:23-25 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord fill me with your presence so that i will stop walking on limited ability in Jesus name

Lord fill me with the living water and cause my life to experience divine transformation in Jesus name

Lord visit me today in your majesty in Jesus name

Lord i await your move in my life this day in Jesus name

Lord turn my life and family to recipents of miracles in all areas in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you know me more than i know myself this day grant my long term desire according to your will in Jesus name

Father i thank you for you have made way for me and answered my prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
16/4/16

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...