Search This Blog

Thursday 21 April 2016

Prayer from Hosea 14:1,4-6

Hymn
Oh Lord my God when I in awesome wonder
Consider all the works thy hand has made
I see the stars i hear the roaring thunder
Thy power throughout the universe display
Then sings my soul my saviour God to thee
How great thou art 2x
Then sings my soul my saviour God to thee
How great thou art 2x

"O Israel, return unto the Lord thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity.  I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him.  I will be as the dew unto Israel: he shall grow as the lily, and cast forth his roots as Lebanon.  His branches shall spread, and his beauty shall be as the olive tree, and his smell as Lebanon. "
Hosea 14:1, 4-6 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father draw me close to you and do not cast me away in your wrath in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have your way in my life save me from self destruction in Jesus name

Lord almighty exalt yourself over my life and all circumstances in my life in Jesus name

Jehovah cleanse me thoroughly with your blood and let my life receive uncommon breakthrough in Jesus name

Lord Jesus create a heart of obedience in me and remove the hardness in my heart in Jesus name

Father purify me with your blood and set me apart for your use in Jesus name

Father in anyway i have backslided save me in your mercy and draw me back into your everlasting arms in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let the dew of greatness begin to fall upon my destiny in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
21/4/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...