Search This Blog

Monday 18 April 2016

Prayer from Deuteronomy 7:9

Song
Lord i come to you
Let my life be made renew
Flowing from the grace that i found in you
Hold me close let your love surround me
Bring me near draw me to your side
And as i wait I'll rise up like an eagle
And i'll flow with you
Your spirit lead me on
By the power of your love

"Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
Deuteronomy 7:9 KJV"

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i have come to you just as i am draw me close to you in Jesus name

Father surround my life with your undilluted love and presence in Jesus name

Lord Jesus erase all pettitions and ordinances against me that will hinder me from drawing close to you in Jesus name

My father whatever i will do that will cause you to withdraw your love and covenant ftom me never let me do it in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let your covenant and promises for my household and i come to fulfillment in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer

18/4/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...