Search This Blog

Monday 15 November 2021

Prayer from Genesis 26:22

Song by Jonathan Nelson

That's tailor made for you
Where God can expand you
It's where he's making room
Prosperity and blessings, are there too
For you and me
For us
Oh oh

The favor of the Lord is in that place
Where he's made space
For you and me, for us
… Oh oh oh oh oh
Rehoboth God has made room for us
God has made room

Everywhere I look I see (3)
Blessings
He's pouring out blessings
(And I receive it)

Abandoning that one, Isaac moved on and dug another well. This time there was no dispute over it, so Isaac named the place Rehoboth (which means “open space”), for he said, “At last the Lord has created enough space for us to prosper in this land.”
Genesis 26:22 NLT

Prayer

Ancient of days the only wise and true God I worship your name

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your word that daily enlightens and uplifts me

Father thank you for cancelling all negative response over all my expectations

I decree this is my season of Rehoboth new dawn of greatness in and around me

I decree an end has come to labouring with no harvest in my life

I decree the blessings of God that is everlasting is outpouring in all that I do

I decree an end has come to endless toiling in my life

I decree I will no longer be under the stigma of the fruitless in Jesus name

I decree the word of God is perfecting all that concerns my household and I

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household it is a new season of divine encounter in all we do

*Begin to decree open doors and Rehoboth effect over all your heart desires*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is on the next level where delay or denial can not take preeminence. The word of God is effective and working for me. It is my Rehoboth season the lord has made room for me. Where others say there is a casting down my testimony will always be there is a lifting up because Jesus is working in and through me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 15th November 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...