Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 November 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 41:18-20

Song by Sinach

You are here moving in our midst
I'll worship you, I'll worship you
You are here, rearranging destinies
I'll worship you, I'll worship you

You are here turning lives around
Lift up your hands
I'll worship you, I'll worship you
You are here, you are working miracles
I'll worship you, I'll worship

I call him
Waymaker, miracle worker
Promise keeper, light in the darkness
That is who you are, yeah
Waymaker, miracle worker
Promise keeper, light in the darkness
My god (that is who you are)

I will open up rivers for them on the high plateaus. I will give them fountains of water in the valleys. I will fill the desert with pools of water. Rivers fed by springs will flow across the parched ground. I will plant trees in the barren desert— cedar, acacia, myrtle, olive, cypress, fir, and pine. I am doing this so all who see this miracle will understand what it means— that it is the Lord who has done this, the Holy One of Israel who created it.
Isaiah 41:18‭-‬20 NLT


Prayer

Almighty father I thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Daddy thank you for proving yourself in my life through your unfailing words

Mighty God thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy spirit here I am take preeminence over my life and tabernacle in my being

Lord according to your word turn all barren situation to a fruitful vine in my life

Jesus terminate all evil report in any aspect of my life that is drowning my soul in sadness

Lord in places where impossibilities has been rampant in my life let your hand begin to bring out possibilities henceforth

Lord eternal uproot everything that has erected itself as pillar of delay, disturbance, denial and discouragement in my life henceforth

Father in places I have been written off rewrite my story with testimonies in Jesus name

Father negate all spirit of never breaking forth in my life and lineage in Jesus name

I decree I am walking and functioning in open doors and new ways the Lord has opened for me in Jesus name

I decree my destiny is experiencing divine encounter that births divine breakthrough in Jesus name

I decree abundance in all aspect of my life, an end has come to all form of lack in my life

I decree my joy will not turn to sadness over any situation in Jesus name

I decree all power set aside to cause confusion in my journey are permanently destroyed

I decree henceforth the Holy spirit leads as I follow and I will encounter the supernatural in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household no more barrenness in all aspects of our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Holy spirit for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have Zoe life, a life of supernatural occurrence. The lord has made a way that opens many ways for me. I can't be stagnant, I can't be limited and I can never be a victim. Christ has made me victorious beyond the imagination of human. Jesus is doing wonders in and through me. Look at me, I am more than a conqueror because the word of God is working in me, through me and for me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th November 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...