Search This Blog

Saturday 20 November 2021

Prayer from Psalms 145;4-6

Song by LMAM

Lord I honor You 
With everything I am 
You are God alone 
There is none like You 
Lord I give You praise 
Lifting up my hands 
You deserve it all 
All I am and more 

Seasons may come and go 
Trials may come and go 
But I keep my eyes on You 
The storms may be raging 
But I'm so secure, oh Lord 
my mind is stayed on you 

For There’s no other place, I’d rather be
There’s no other place, I’d rather be
There’s no other place, I’d rather be
Than where I am right now
Lifting up my hands 

One generation shall laud thy works to another, And shall declare thy mighty acts. Of the glorious majesty of thine honor, And of thy wondrous works, will I meditate. And men shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts; And I will declare thy greatness.
Psalms 145:4‭-‬6 ASV

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship and honour your majesty

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Spirit of the living God thank you for being my companion

Lord thank you for your word that leads and guides me each and everyday

Lord enable me to move in the directions you want me to for the rest of my life

Lord eternal let my mouth always magnify you for the rest of my life

Lord I release my all to you take off all distraction or busy-ness that will take me far from your will

Holy Spirit of God teach me in all areas and terminate all thoughts that ridicules your will for me

Lord for the rest of this year let my life burst out with fresh oil and testimonies

I decree I will not suffer any loss in Jesus name amen

I decree over(mention) it will end in testimonies and shout of praise

I decree concerning all my expectations they are manifesting gloriously in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, the glory of the latter is greater than the former we will not live our lives in obscurity in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name


*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am victorious and nothing can stop or hurt me. I am His joint heir, I am a royalty. Christ is my source and horn of salvation. I can do all things through Christ that gives me strength. I have a father who never fails or falter, His name is Jesus, the great I Am. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 20th November 2021


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...