Search This Blog

Friday 5 November 2021

Prayer from 2 Timothy 3:16

Song by Hillsong

You are forever in my life
You see me through the seasons
Cover me with Your hand
And lead me in Your righteousness

And I look to You
And I wait on You

I'll sing to You, Lord, a hymn of love
For Your Faithfulness to me
And I'm carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go through it all

All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.
2 Timothy 3:16 NLT

Prayer

King of glory I worship your majesty and give all the praise to you

Abba thank you for this glorious dawn and grace of life

Father have mercy on me and forgive my shortcomings

Eternal rock of ages have your way in me like never before lead me in your way and your will

I decree the presence of the lord saturates my being always I will never be overwhelmed by unknown power

I cancel every architect of darkness constructing negativity over my life

I decree my life is enveloped daily in the word and I live according to His will

I decree my joy is overflowing with unending grace I will never be consumed by sorrow

I decree I have divine wisdom, I know what to do, how to do it and when to do it

I decree wherever my name is mentioned or anything that represents me the greatest advocate will stand on my behalf

I decree concerning the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and my household we are blessed and graced with divine sufficiency all the days of our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is the strong Tower in whom I dwell in. He is my ever present help in times of need. He is my wisdom, my strength and my hiding place. He is my shield and horn of my salvation. He is at work in me always because I carry His presence in me. He is Jehovah my father. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 5th November 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...