Search This Blog

Saturday 13 November 2021

Prayer from Deuteronomy 10:17

Song by Jonathan Nelson

Great and Mighty are you Lord,
Forever we will sing.
Great and Mighty are you Lord,
Our great and matchless King.


King of all Kings, Lord of all Lords,
We worship you with one accord.
Ancient of Days, Lamb who was slain,
Your Kingdom reigns from age to age!


Lord, we give you the praise.
For the rest of our days
We exalt your holy name!

“For the Lord your God is the God of gods and Lord of Lords. He is the great God, the mighty and awesome God, who shows no partiality and cannot be bribed.
Deuteronomy 10:17 NLT


Prayer

Almighty father I worship and honour your majesty

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace if life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for your word and the clearity it gives to me

Lord thank you for your greatness over my existence and your supernatural love

I decree the great power of God works endlessly in my life henceforth

I cancel all written ordinances of evil over my destiny

Lord henceforth let your great hands begin to work wonders in my being

Holy spirit lead me like never before order my steps in all that I do

Lord over all challenges facing my destiny show your greatness and give me victory

Lord grant me divine enablement and success in all I lay my hands on

I terminate every power bent on pulling my greatness down in Jesus name

I uproot all germinating seed of failure and hatred upon my life

I destroy every hope and joy killer working against my destiny henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, we wil not function below the level God has purposed for us henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have victory all around me because the great and mighty God is alive in and through me. I am never alone or without help because I have divine help. Christ has shine His light upon me therefore I function in His greatness all the days of my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 13th November 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...