Search This Blog

Monday 29 November 2021

Prayer from Luke 21:25-27

Song by Hillsong

You are forever in my life
You see me through the seasons
Cover me with Your hand
And lead me in Your righteousness
And I look to You
And I wait on You

I'll sing to You, Lord
A hymn of love
For Your faithfulness to me
I'm carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go
Through it all

“There will be signs (attesting miracles) in the sun and moon and stars; and on the earth [there will be] distress and anguish among nations, in perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea and the waves, people fainting from fear and expectation of the [dreadful] things coming on the world; for the [very] powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then they will see the S on of M an coming in a cloud with [transcendent, overwhelming] power [subduing the nations] and with great glory. Luke 21:25‭-‬27 AMP 

Prayer

Almighty father I honour and worship your name for who you are to me

King of glory have mercy on me and forgive all short comings

Father have your way in me like never before

Lord thank you for your word that daily enlightens me

Lord eternal you control time and season, in this season of my life give me grace to remain a victor and never a victim

Abba father uproot  anything and everything that is working against my faith in any aspect of life

Father remove every fear of unknown from wherever it's projected from into my life

Abba as your coming is so near, help me to keep standing faithfully in you till I see you in glory

Lord never let me be carried away by the enticement of this world that I forget my heavenly home

Lord intervene in the situations around the world let your will rule above every decrees

Father let your divine hand of protection be upon my household and I

Lord whatever I will engage in that will severe my chances of making heaven take me out of such and take such out of me henceforth

Lord let my life preach the gospel throughout in Jesus mighty name

Lord grant me divine enablement to occupy for you and keep standing in you

I come against every spirit of depression, suicidal thoughts, suicide and sudden death in Jesus name

I decree concerning (mention) it will end in praise in Jesus mighty name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household we have victory in all areas in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you almighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord controls the seasons and time, He is in control of all that concerns me. He is at work in and around me, His grace is sufficient on all sides. I will not be tired of the truth of the gospel. I live according to His will and He has increased His wisdom in me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 29th November 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...