Search This Blog

Sunday 21 November 2021

Prayer from Matthew 11:29

Song by Marvin Sapp

He saw the best in me
When everyone else around
Could only see the worst in me
I wish I had a witness tonight

He is mine, I am his
It doesn't matter what I did
He only sees me for who I am


Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls. 
Matthew 11:29 AMPC

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship your name and honour your majesty

King of glory thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

I am that I am thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for being my strength band everlasting help

Jehovah thank you for your supernatural provision working in my life beyond the expectations of man

Lord thank you for setting me free from all bondages and holds

Father thank you for removing every seige and for replacing them with your yoke

Lord as your yoke fills my life, let me begin to enjoy supernatural intervention and breakthrough

Lord destroy every negative seige or yoke hanging over my destiny or lineage

I terminate every unwanted situations brewing from the kingdom of darkness over this nation

I negate all negative and ungodly cohort set aside over this generation against the will of God

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household we have new lease of breakthrough and victory all around us and over all our expectations in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I do not carry any heavy load physically or spiritually, the lord has relieved me of all burdens. I am free because, Christ set me free, I will never be tied down in known or unknown confinement. Christ is my deliverer therefore I am untouchable for sickness or diseases, I am strengthened and made whole. I am an overcomer, glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 21st November 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...