Search This Blog

Thursday 4 November 2021

Prayer from Psalms 30:5

Song by Sinach

You do miracles so great
In your name there's victory
Great and mighty God
Great and mighty God

You are God alone
I stand in awe of You
At the wonders of your hands
You are God alone
I stand in awe of you
I adore your holy name

For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime! Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning.
Psalms 30:5 NLT

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship and honour your majesty for who you are to me

King of glory thank you for this blessed new day and grace of life

Lord thank you for your mercy upon me and your blood shed for my salvation

I decree an end has come to weeping in my life, it's now my season of laughter

I decree all my expectations are manifesting with divine testimonies henceforth

I decree whatever has lingered long in my life causing unpleasant contribution to my destiny an end comes to them henceforth

I decree every evil accusations over my life and destiny is truncated forever

I decree all evil agenda or assignment over my destiny is negated

I decree my season to triumph and be celebrated starts today in Jesus name

I decree grace to excel and progress in every aspect of my life is released over my life in Jesus name

I decree my era of supernatural joy and pleasant surprises starts today nothing can hinder it

I decrees laws and protocols are broken for my sake as I fulfill purpose in Jesus name

I decree over the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household an end has come to delay, stagnation and any form of limitations in our lives in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus as Jesus is so am I in this world. An end has come to weeping and gnashing of teeth in and around me. The lord has broken the seige and limitation for my sake. I have speed added to my race therefore, the grace of God speaks over me and directs me. I will never be unfortunate, I will never suffer any loss, delay or denial in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 4th November 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...