Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 November 2021

Prayer from Matthew 5:6

Song by Tim Hughes

Light of the world
You stepped down into darkness
Opened my eyes, Let me see
Beauty that made this heart adore you
Hope of a life spent with you

Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that you're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me

King of all days
So highly exalted
Glorious in heaven above
Humbly you came to the earth you created
All for love's sake became poor

Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that you're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me

I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross


God blesses those who hunger and thirst for justice, for they will be satisfied.
Matthew 5:6 NLT

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship you and give you all the praise

King of glory thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me, forgive my shortcomings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word and the daily impacts it has in my life

Lord thank you for grace released unto me to wait on you never let me get weary of it in Jesus name

Father thank you for filling me with divine satisfaction on all side

Lord thank you for spiritual upgrade you have endowed me with

I decree the lord is making a way for me in all aspects in Jesus name

I decree the door that needs to open for me to have a breakthrough is opening now

I decree I am endowed in Spiritual wisdom so I function in the supernatural always

I command all delays and denials to come to an end in my life

I decree time to labour in vain has ended in and around me

I decree the power of God is at work in me and fine-tuning my destiny

Father justify me against the desires of the wicked and give me divine breakthrough

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, we are blessed and highly favoured, no plans of hell will overshadow our destinies in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of the lord is a strong tower I run into and I am safe. I carry the presence of I Am everywhere I go. Grace has replaced disgrace in my race. I am a living testimony, I am purified and justified under the law of Yahweh. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 3rd November 2021


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...